Transforming lives one heart at a time
Our mission is to bear fruit for God and make the Name of Jesus famous by spreading the Gospel so that many lives are reconciled to the Father and become new creations, that they may grasp how wide, how long, how high and how deep the love of Christ is for them.
To provide safe, sober, affordable housing for women desiring to stop the addiction of drugs, alcohol, food, and other coping devices that steal the freedom available to every person.
We offer practical tools for real and permanent change. To encourage and assist women to become and remain financially self-sufficient through heart change, gainful employment and life skills necessary for independent living.
Most importantly, to help and encourage women to grasp and implement the powerful biblical principles which are offered through daily prayer, education on understanding the brain and the mystery of addiction and for self-destructive behavior and the underlying issues that drive them.
1-3 months is to acquire stabilization, mentoring and counseling and understanding the mystery of addictive coping behaviors. To develop positive attitudes and living in harmony with others. Determine willingness for what is
necessary to change.
3-12 months self-discovery, establish connections with support & accountability for sobriety. Genesis Process Relapse Prevention designed to help experience personal growth and healing through understanding what is missing or wounded in your life and how it has affected you and your relationships. Understanding the addictive mind.
12-18 months work or school program, financial education and savings, planning and training for independent living. Ongoing support with accountability and continued growth in recovery.
The Genesis Process – a proven method used to help people identify and understand the root of self-destructive behaviors. To teach what is required to produce lasting change through biblical recovery. To help anyone willing to change to be able to change.
- Bible Studies – to teach the word of God to be equipped to live as an overcomer with power and authority.
- Health, wellness & fitness – nutrition knowledge with healthy living and eating habits, exercise routines.
- Life Skills – financial, employment, boundaries, cooking and living in harmony and unity with others.
- Recovery meeting – AA, NA and Celebrate Recovery along with church attendance and volunteering in the community.
- Assist with personal needs – such as: driver’s license, restitution, general assistance, legal, assistance referrals and GED help.